MESA Day 2020
Saturday, May 2
Grand Canyon University
MESA Day is our annual statewide competition. Middle and high schools officially enrolled in MESA will bring teams to present their designs in response to the nine engineering design challenges provided by Arizona MESA. Individual awards are presented to teams place first through sixth place in each of the design challenges and trophies are presented to the schools that place first through third overall.
Visit the Specification and Resources page for information about this year's design challenges.
Other Information including registration, specific locations, parking information, and a flyer will be available at a later date. Check the calendar for important dates and deadlines
8:00 am Check-In - Advisors register Schools. Students proceed to Spec Check
8:00 – 9:30 am Specification Check - Students check-in at Challenge Venues to confirm testing times and have designs cleared for participation
9:00-12:30 pm Performance and Testing
12:30-2:00 pm Lunch break
2:00 - 4:00 pm Awards Ceremony
MESA Day Registration Form - Will be available in the Spring
- If your school has already paid for the full MESA program, you do not need to submit any payment. Once you complete this form, you are fully registered for MESA Day.
- If your school did not pay for the full MESA program, please use the invoice on the registration page.
- For each event, one team per school may register.
- Only students participating at MESA Day will receive a t-shirt.
- One advisor/chaperone t-shirt is provided per 10 students.
- One administrator t-shirt is provided per school.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at (520) 626.2300 or email@example.com.